A. Quick Details And Specifications
1. Model Number: CAC751.
2. Case Material: Aluminum.
3. Color: Military green.
4. Weight: 186g.
5. Dimension : 8.5 x 6.2 x 2.6 cm.
6. Material: High-Strength Engineering Metal, Green Paint.
7. Multifunctional High Accuracy And Features
8. A Liquid-Damped Compass Card.
1. Your direction protector.
2. With a Sighting Hairline.
3. The compass of precision instruments.
4. Tthe degree of deviation of = 1.
5. The minimum value scored: 1 °.
6. Working temperature: -20 °C - +50 °C.
7. Fluorescence dribbling/ fluorescent display that can glow in the dark.
8. Work stress, military compass, color symmetry, comfortable, home, travel travel essentials.
9. A collection of multi-functional, is a good helper for outdoor activities.
10. Highly accurate and features a liquid-damped compass card.
11. With the cross line coordinates, leveling meter instrument, and a magnifying glass help to improve the precision.
12. A 360° adjustable marching line and adjustable Lens prism.
13. Liquid-filled prevents excessive oscillation of the magnet needle. The liquid is extremely stable even if exposed to extreme changes of temperature and air pressure.
14. Screw-in slot for if using on a tripod by means of the threaded fitting in the base and serves as theodolite for simple terrain survive.
15. This marching compass has a straight edge of cm and inch scale.
16. Reference table at base for estimating Distance or Slope.
17. Thumb ring for firm holding and Neck Strap.
18. Ideal for locating positions on a map or in the field.
19. This compass is protected by a durable cast metal.
20. Rugged Metal Case for easy storage and transport, easily folds to fit in your pocket.
21. Comes with nylon carrying pouch hanging belt loop.
22. Find your way easily through rough terrain or dense fog with line on glass bezel.
23. Suitable for most outdoor activities like camping, Hiking, Scouting, Map Reading or Climbing.
24. Accurate aiming on determining position and direction.
C. Instructions for Lensatic compass:
1. Take a fix by using the compass hairline, sight on any prominent landmark or any feature that shown on a map.
2. Read the magnetic bearing from the front of the compass dial.
3. For example, assume you are sighting on a lighthouse and the bearing to the lighthouse in 40.
4. Now place the compass on the map so that lighthouse is on wire-line and Ns is parallel to the magnetic north line on the map.
5. Your location is on the dotted line.
D. Package Content:
1. 1 unit of Military Compass.
2. 1 unit of Belt carry Pouch.
3. 1 unit English Manual Instruction.